- R150 per person per night (basic)
- R230 per person per night (with bedding and cutlery)
- R2000 – Exclusive Camp (basic)
- R400 per unit/night (basic)
- R2500 – Exclusive (including bedding and cutlery)
- R645 per unit/night (including bedding and cutlery)
The unique Dome Rock Camp of Thabaphaswa is situated next to a non-perennial dam and has "glass-walled" units that blend into the surrounding environment. These are situated amongst huge boulders which afford the occupants both privacy and the experience of being close to nature whilst still enjoying the home comforts of a bed and thick mattress.
Each unit is named after the tree next to which it was built namely,
- Huilboerboon (2 rooms sleeps 4 + 3),
- Red Ivory (3 rooms sleeps 2 + 4 + 3),
- Maroela (2 rooms sleeps 4 + 2) and
- Kiepersol (2 rooms sleeps 4 + 2).
The entire camp can accommodate 26 people. Please note that some of the beds are bunk beds.
All units have a separate braai and washing up area. They are equipped with
- braai grid,
- two-plate gas stove with gas lamp and
- paraffin lamps.
Please bring your own cooking and eating utensils. A communal fridge is a useful addition, however space is limited when the camp is full.
It has a large lapa/braai area suitable for larger groups.
In keeping with the rest of the camp, the ablutions are unique (3 toilets and 3 showers). The separate showers are heated by an old-fashioned wood fired "donkey" and are surrounded by reeds, but open to the sky. The flush toilets are affectionately referred to as "loos with views".
The entire camp is linked by winding, and often steep concrete walkways.
Rates at Dome Rock Camp:
- R135 per person per night (basic)
- R210 per person per night (with bedding and cutlery)
- R1800 – Exclusive Camp (basic)
- R355 per unit/ night (basic)
- R2270 – Exclusive (including bedding and cutlery)
- R585 per unit/night (including bedding and cutlery)